The third cycle studies program: Doctorate in “Social and Behavior Sciences”, at the Faculty of Law, Political Science and International Relations, European University of Tirana is the reorganized program of Doctorate in “Social Sciences”, approved by Order of the Minister of Education and Sport, No.111, date 04 March 2022.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR DOCTORAL STUDY PROGRAM
The candidate should:
- Have a degree in “Master of Science “or “Master of Arts”, or an equivalent diploma awarded in a foreign University and evaluated by the competent authorities, in a relevant field.
- Have knowledge of a foreign language (English, French, German, Italian or Spanish) at the C1 level, certified through internationally recognized tests which belong to a period not later than 2 years from the time of their issuance. If the individual has earned a degree from a study program conducted in one of these languages, the degree earned serves as evidence of fulfillment this criterion.
- Have a grade point average (GPA), in the previous cycle of studies 8 and above.
- Be academic staff of the European University of Tirana, or academic staff in another Higher Education Institution, or a researcher in an institution of basic or applied research;
- Take over the fulfillment of scientific, academic, legal, and ethical standards.
- Aplikanti duhet të hartojë një Projekt propozim bazuar në fushat e detajuara të programit të doktoratës dhe projektit kërkimor të drejtuesit të grupit, preferuar nga ai për udhëheqje.
Detailed fields of Doctoral study program, Research Units Leaders, and projects
Research Units Leaders/ Supervisors
ISCED Code 031
Social and behavioral sciences
ISCED Code 0312
Political sciences and civics
(Civics; Human rights; International relations; Peace and conflict studies; Political history; Political science; Public policy studies)
Prof. Dr.Kristaq Xharo
Safety and protection in front of contemporary regional challenges and beyond.
Prof. Dr. Tonin Gjuraj
State-Society Relations in the Albania of transition
Prof Asoc. Dr.Enri Hide
Regional geopolitical impact of the violent extremism and religious radicalism
Prof. Asoc. Dr. Ervis Iliazaj
The relation between representation, Political Parties and Institutions.
ISCED Code 0314
(Cognitive sciences; Development and child psychology; Psychoanalysis; Psychology; Psychotherapy)
Prof.Asoc. Dr. Voltisa Lama
Children mental health
ISCED Code 0314
Sociology and cultural studies
(Criminology; Cultural geography; Cultural studies; Demography; Ethnology; Gender studies; Human geography; Regional cultures; Social anthropology; Social conflict theory; Sociology)
Prof. Dr. Fatos Tarifa
Dynamics of modernization of the Albanian society as a political morphology and moral grammatic
Prof. Dr. Aleksandër Dhima
Albanian physical anthropology and the impact on the public health.
For more information contact: [email protected]