The third cycle studies program: Doctorate in “Social and Behavior Sciences”, at the Faculty of Law, Political Science and International Relations, European University of Tirana is the reorganized program of Doctorate in “Social Sciences”, approved by Order of the Minister of Education and Sport, No.111, date 04 March 2022.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR DOCTORAL STUDY PROGRAM
The candidate should:
- Have a degree in “Master of Science “or “Master of Arts”, or an equivalent diploma awarded in a foreign University and evaluated by the competent authorities, in a relevant field.
- Have knowledge of a foreign language (English, French, German, Italian or Spanish) at the C1 level, certified through internationally recognized tests which belong to a period not later than 2 years from the time of their issuance. If the individual has earned a degree from a study program conducted in one of these languages, the degree earned serves as evidence of fulfillment this criterion.
- Have a grade point average (GPA), in the previous cycle of studies 8 and above.
- Be academic staff of the European University of Tirana, or academic staff in another Higher Education Institution, or a researcher in an institution of basic or applied research;
- Take over the fulfillment of scientific, academic, legal, and ethical standards.
- The applicant drafts a Projekt propozim proposed project in the detailed areas of the doctoral program and research project of the group leaders, preferred by him for leadership.
Detailed fields of Doctoral study program, Research Units Leaders, and projects
|Narrow field||Detailed field|
|ISCED Code |
(Econometrics; Economic history; Economics International economics; Macroeconomics; National accounts. Political economics)
POLITICAL SCIENCES AND CIVICS
(Civics; Human rights; International relations; Peace and conflict studies; Political history; Political science; Public policy studies)
(Cognitive sciences; Development and child psychology; Psychoanalysis; Psychology; Psychotherapy)
SOCIOLOGY AND CULTURAL STUDIES
(Criminology; Cultural geography; Cultural studies; Demography; Ethnology; Gender studies; Human geography; Regional cultures; Social anthropology; Social conflict theory; Sociology)
For more information contact: [email protected]