European University of Tirana (UET) is committed to promoting gender equality in research and innovation following the European Commission guidelines. Thus, the Rector of UET has established a Gender Equality Plan (GEP) Team, appointed in compliance with the Horizon Europe Guidance on Gender Equality Plans.
The GEP Team is composed by:
1. Prof. Dr. Drita Kruja – Head of the group
2. Prof. Asoc. Dr. Erika Melonashi- Member
3. Ph.D. Ketrina Çabiri-Mijo – Member
4. Ph.D. Orjon Rroji – Member
5. MSc. Kebjana Haka – Member
6. MSc. Alba Biba – Member
7. Dr. Sokol Ndoka – Member
8. MSc. Betim Shkupi – Member
In order to have clear and the best information regarding the GEP preparation, the GEP Team had at his disposal and was supported by all the structures of the UET, such as administrative staff, project managers, and academic staff.