EUT SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH STRATEGY
EUT aims to transform itself into a hub of expertise in the field of social sciences, humanities, legal studies, economics, and information technology. EUT’s further aim is to become a centre of excellence for publishing high-quality research with a potentially important contribution in the national and regional policy debate.
EUT aims to consolidate its identity as the main center of knowledge production in Albania and to further its transformation from an institution of higher education focused almost exclusively on teaching to an elite research entity whose academic output is respected and contributes to the improvement of teaching and student experience. In 2015, UET signed "The European Charter for Researchers" and "The Code of Conduct”, aiming to promote scientific research, focusing on its quality.
For more information https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/charter/declaration-endorsement#show_Albania
Through scientific research UET aims to:
- Achieve and consolidate recognition, regarding its teaching practices and research output, as one of the best universities in Albania and the Western Balkan region;
- Aid in the advancement of knowledge and in the perfection of professional practice with the goal of impacting social and economic development through knowledge transfer beyond the academic community towards public and private institutions as well as interest groups;
- Create a stimulating research environment for both students and academics alike through:
- The standardization and internationalization of academic research.
- Continuous trainings and periodic certifications for the academic staff regarding their ability to publish original scientific knowledge.
- Project and expand its reputation as a national center of academic excellence.