Prof. Dr. Kreshnik Bello
Marketingu në epokën e revolucionit të katërt industrial
- Lis, A., Bello, K., & Gorka, J. (2021). Albania as an object and a context of research in Economic Sciences: Mapping leading and emerging research themes. Economics and Law, Vol 20, No 1, 139-154. DOI:10.12775/EiP.2021.009. https://apcz.umk.pl/czasopisma/index.php/EiP/article/view/EiP.2021.009
- Beqiri, G., & Bello, K. (2021). The effect of social media marketing, compared to traditional marketing, on sales: A study of enterprises in Kosovo. WSEAS Transactions on Business and Economics, Volume 18, 2021, Art. #41, 402-410. DOI:10.37394/23207.2021.18.41 https://www.wseas.org/multimedia/journals/economics/2021/a825107-1198.pdf
- Bello, K., Ilollari, O., & Margilaj, E. (2017). Charting, a powerful technique for analyzing financial markets. Economicus, Nr 15, 19-37. http://www.uet.edu.al/economicus/images/economicus_15.pdf
- Margilaj, E., & Bello, K. (2015). Critical success factors of knowledge management in Albania business organizations. European Journal of Research and Reflection in Management Sciences, 3 (2), 1-14.
- Suma, S., & Bello, K. (2012). Branding a destination identity-a conceptual framework. Scientific Journal of the University of Szczecin. Service Management, No. 773, Vol. 9, pp 89-100.
- Bello, K., Hoti, A., & Kellezi, J. (2010). The global financial crisis impact on the tourism industry in Albania and its future trend. Scientific Journal of the University of Szczecin. Economic Problems of Tourism,14, pp. 19-27. http://www.wzieu.pl/zn/592/ZN_592.pdf
Recent research projects:
- “Organization and realization of the Blue Labs, Scenario Workshops, Hackathon and Voucher Scheme for the Blue Economy”. Saranda-, Vlora-, Durres-, Shengjin-, Albania. Project “BLUE_BOOST, Program INTEREG Adrion, Jan 2019 – Feb 2020
- “STEPS: MSc in Sustainable Food Production Systems” nr.598963-EPP-1-2018-1-AL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP, in the framework of the project “Erasmus+, KA 2-Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices” Tirana, Albania. Project “Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices”, Erasmus+ KA2, Jan 2019 – to date
+355 69 62 344 93