Prof. Assoc. Dr. Enri Hide
Regional geopolitical impact of violent extremism and religious radicalization.
- Hide, E. (2008) International Terrorism – Terminology and Conceptualization”, Security Issues, No. 9, Institute for Democracy and Mediation (IDM), Tirana, Albania.
- Hide, E. & Abazi, E (2010) “Security Sector Reform in Albania”, IfP Security Cluster by ELIAMEP, Greece & AIIS Albania.
- Hide, E. (2010), “National Security Strategy”, in “Reform Issues in the Security Sector in Albania”, DECAF & IDM Publications, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Hide, E. (2010) “Human Security in Albania” in “Reform Issues in the Security Sector in Albania”, DECAF & IDM Publications, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Enri Hide (2012), “International Terrorism: Between Traditional Geopolitical Challenges and New Approaches”, in the First Annual International Scientific Conference: “Global Security and Challenges in the 21st Century”, MIT University, Skpoje, Macedonia.
- Hide, E. (2012) “Islamic Extremism as Geopolitical Instrument: the Case of the Balkans”, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences (MJSS), Vol. 5, No. 5, ISSN2039-9340/E-ISSN2039-2117 (Impact Factor 6.44 – Index Copernicus 2012).
- Hide, E. (2015) “Sfidat e Mëdha: Shoqëria dhe Sistemi Politik Amerikan, 1945-2008” ([eng.] “Grand Challenges: American Society and Political System, 1945-2008”), Tirana: AIIS Press (Albanian Institute for International Studies)
- Hide, E. (2015), Debating Religion Terrorism: A Critical Approach, International Scientific Conference “Research and Education: Challenges Towards the Future – ICRAE 2014, Shkodra, Albania: Shkodra University.
- Hide, E. (2015) “International Organizations and the Security Challenges of the 21st Century: the Case of NATO and International Terrorism”, in the International Scientific Conference, ICRAE2013, “Research and Education: Challenges Toward Future”, University of Shkodra, Albania.
- Hide, E. (2016) “Religion as a Legimitizing Instrument of Political Violence”, International Conference on Human and Social Sciences, MCSER & Faculty of Philosophy Niksic (University of Montenegro), Budva, Montenegro.
- Hide, E. & Xhumari, M. (2017) Development of Human Resources and Capacities to Support Scientific Research in Albania. Policy Paper, RRPP & University of Freiburg. http://www.rrpp-westernbalkans.net/en/News/Round-Table-on-Developing-Human-Resources-and-Capacities-in-Tirana/mainColumnParagraphs/0/text_files/file/ENG_Policy_brief_Forum_I_Hide_Xhumari.pdf
- Hide, E. (2015, May). Response Efforts and Coordination against Extremist Violence at National, Regional and Local Level. AIIS Annual Security Conference “Religious Radicalism and Extremism as a Security Threat: the Case of Albania and the Western Balkans”. Tirana, Albania
- Hide, E. (2016, January). Risk Assessment on National Security. Violent Extremism and Religious Radicalization in Albania. Strategic Paper, Albanian Institute for International Studies (AIIS), Tirana: Albania. Research Project Supported by the Open Society Foundation, Albania.
- Hide, E. Extremist Violence and Radicalism in the Western Balkans. Strategic Study Series. Center of Excellence, Albanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.