Prof. Assoc. Dr. Juelda Lamçe
Family relationships between tradition and new developments in the multicultural society.
- Lamçe J., & Zeneli F., (2018). Evaluation Report on Monitoring and Implementation of Social Rights of Vulnerable Groups at Local Level (Kukës, Elbasan, Librazhd). Albanian Legal and territorial Insititute (A.L.T.R.I.). https://altri.al/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Raport-Vleresimi-_ALTRI-13.03.2018.pdf.
- Braho H. & Lamçe J., (2018). The biotechnology challenges in law and their impact in the Albanian society. Avokatia (26), 105-120. National Chamber of Advocacy. http://avokatia.al/revista/12-avokatia-26/22-table-of-content
- Lamçe J., & Dodaj B., (2017). The execution of marriage dissolution decisions in Albania. Difficulties encountered in practice. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference: Re-engineering reforms for a new model of economic growth and social development. ACTA SCIENTIARUM (23), 294-300. European University of Tirana. https://uet.edu.al/new/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Proceedings-Book-2.pdf
- Lamçe J., (2016). Islamic polygenic marriages in Europe and its consequences. Proceedings 9/Acta Scientiarum. International Scientific Conference: Next Europe – Interdisciplinary perspectives on the Western Balkans, 7-11. European University of Tirana. https://www.uetcentre.org/portal/images/next.pdf
- Lamçe J., (2015) Marriage dissolution by mutual consent. Comparative overview to the CEFL Principles. Avokatia (16), 71-86. National Chamber of Advocacy. ISSN: 2304-6392.
- Lamçe J., (2013). The rights and obligations of spouses in Islamic classic law. Iliria International Review (2), 175-184. Felix–Verlag, Holzkirchen, Germany and Iliria College. https://www.iliriapublications.org/index.php/iir/article/view/123
- Lamçe J., & Çuni E., (2013). The right of children to know their origin in adopting and medically assisted reproduction. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 4 (6), 605-610. https://www.mcser.org/journal/index.php/mjss/article/view/342
- Çuni E., & Lamçe J., (2013). The right to protect children under international law: the case of child soldiers. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Human & Social Sciences, 2 (8) 670-674. https://www.mcser.org/journal/index.php/ajis/article/view/791
- Lamçe J., & Sina D., (2012). Interference in the genitals of minors, between law and tradition. Albanian reality versus European reality. National Scientific Conference:Violence against children in Albania, 198-204. http://docplayer.net/31494961-Konferenca-shkencore-dhuna-kunder-femijeve-ne-shqiperi.html
+355 67 20 23 838