Prof. Assoc. Dr. Elvin Meka
Zhvillimi i tregut të letrave me vlerë private dhe investuesve institucionalë
- Meka, E. (2021) Private Equity Funds/Venture Capital – A New Role and Opportunity in the Albanian Economy and Financial Market, European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Vol. 7 No. 1, ISSN 2411-958X (Print), ISSN 2411-4138 (Online), pp.17-27.
- Meka, E., & Muceku, H. (2019). The Efficiency of Fiscal System from the Albanian Taxpayers’ Viewpoint, ECONOMICUS 18 Tiranë, p.4-16.
- Pere, E., & Meka, E. (2017). Valuation of Factors that Affect Employment in the Albania Banking System: An Analysis Based on Design of Experiment (DOE) Method, ECONOMICUS 15 Tiranë.
- Shehu, E., & Meka, E. (2015). NPLs – The Solution Recipe for Albania, European Journal of Economics and Business Studies (Volume 3, No. 1), ISSN 2411-9571 (Print) ISSN 2411-4073 (online), pp.48-57.
- Musta, E., & Meka, E. (2015) Lack of Credit in Albania; Who is to “Blame” Analyzing the Demand, European Journal of Economics and Business Studies, (Volume 3, No. 1), ISSN 2411-9571 (Print) ISSN 2411-4073 (online), pp.122-132.
- Bello, H., & Meka, E. (2014) Auditing of corporate social responsibility (case study – albanian banking sector), Journal of Academic Research in Economics, Vol.6, No.1, ISSN 066-0855, pp. 150-167.
- Meka, E., & Baholli, I. (2013) Corporate Bonds – The New Frontier for Corporates in Albania, Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Vol.2, No.8, ISSN 2281-3993 (print) ISSN 2281-4612 (online), Universita’ “La Sapienza”, pp. 19-25.
Click here for the link to publication Recent research projects:
- ‘”University to Society Innomediaries in Albania: Co-Production of knowledge and research that matters” / USIA“ 2020-2022, Erasmus+ Capacity Building in Higher Education Project.
- ‘Developing Research and Innovation Capacities in Albania and Kosovo’ (DRIVE) Project of the Programme Erasmus+, Capacity Building in Higher Education