Erasmus+ Project: MSc in Sustainable Food Production Systems / STEPS
Leader: Agriculture University of Tirana
Partner no.2 – European University of Tirana
Duration: 2018 – 2021
The aim of STEPS project is to implement a modern MSc programme on “Sustainable food production systems” complaint to the Bologna convention. The overall objective is to provide the background and support the design of the STEPS programme in order to meet labor market and society’s needs and expectations.
The main objectives of this project are:
- Development of a new MSc programme in Sustainable Food Production Systems (STEPS) Harmonization of the STEPS structure and courses design with the Bologna convention.
- Professional development of scientific staff of Western Balkans HEIs through the transfer of knowledge and experience of EU partners.
- Development of modernized curricula and delivery of knowledge through the utilization of ICT-based tools and modern teaching/learning environments.
- Development of ICT Centres.
- Development of laboratories of “Food Quality Control” and “Food Production Systems Management”.
- Delivery of advanced knowledge of food productions systems, by highlighting the sustainability aspects of food engineering and management.
- Development of bonds and networks among HEIs and stakeholders.
The project partners in this consortium are:
- Agricultural University of Tirana (AUT), Albania [Coordinator]
- Czech University of Life Sciences Prague (CULS), Czech Republic
- Universitatea de Stiinte Agronomice si Medicina Veterinara din Bucuresti (USAMVB), Romania
- Technologiko Ekpedeftiko Idrima Stereas Elladas (TEISTE), Greece
- Research Innovation and Development Lab Private Company – ReadLab P.C. (ReadLab), Greece
- European University of Tirana (UET), Albania
- Universiteti “Haxhi Zeka” në Pejë (UHZ), Kosovo
- Universum College (UC), Kosovo
- University of Bihać (UNBI), Bosnia & Herzegovina
- University of Sarajevo (UNSA), Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Ministry of education, science, culture and sport of Una-Sana Canton (MESCS USK), Bosnia and Herzegovina
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Program of the European Union.
Contact Person in UET
Email: [email protected]