‘Quality development of international cooperation and project management – QUADIC, 2019-2022.
The overall goal of this project is to improve higher education provision in Kosovo and in Albania by building institutional capacity for international relations whereby establishing or making fully functional respective offices (including capacity for project cycle management) in all eight Kosovo and five Albanian consortium members. This project will build institutional capacity for the internationalization of higher education in Kosovo and Albania and will improve capacity for project development and management through international expertise made available by European higher education institutions partnering in this project and exchange of good practices between the consortium members. This will make way for local higher education institutions to engage confidently in various academic and research cooperation initiatives in the region, in Europe and wider. The project is going
to change the way of work within partner universities, as it will improve and increase the capacities of the professors, assistants, administration and students, in order to reach the level of the European Universities. In that way the new experiences that will be gained during the study visits and workshops in European universities will be used in the local level both in Kosovo and Albania. This way the entire project will support the study flow within HEI in Kosovo and Albania, in that way that will improve the quality in education, increasing mobility of professors, assistants, administration and mainly students, by making new curricula of programs, which will be held in English language, by increasing the incoming mobility, etc.
The project is comprised of the following specific objectives:
- Establish and strength existing ones thirteen (13) fully functional International Cooperation Offices in all Kosovo and Albania Consortium members and develop the ICO in the two regional Consortium Members (Kosovo and Albania).
- Develop capacities of partner HEIS in International Cooperation development and project cycle management.
- Develop a strategy for International Cooperation (IC) and Project Management (PM).
- Facilitate management of international mobilities by developing operational online platform for qualitative international cooperation
- Increase the number of international projects, mobilities and international agreements, etc.
Project website: http://quadic.net/
Partners in the project:
1. University “Kadri Zeka” Gjilan
2. International Business College, Mitrovica
3. University of Gjakova “Fehmi Agani”
4. University “Ukshin Hoti” Prizren
5. University of Prishtina “Hasan Prishtina”
6. University of Nice Sophia Antipolis
7. Technical University of Sofia
8. University of Medicine in Tirana
9. University of Ljubljana, Biotechnical Faculty
10. Kolegji Heimerer, Pristina
11. University “Haxhi Zeka” Peje
12. University “Aleksander Mojsiu” in Durres
13. University of Mitrovica “Isa Boletini”
14. European University of Tirana
15. University of Business and Technology
16. University “Fan S. Noli”, Korçe
17. University “Eçrem Çabje”, Gjirokaster
18. Universita per Stranieri di Perugia
Contact Person: Dr. Ketrina Çabiri Mijo
Project website: www.quadic.net