Erasmus + CBHE Project ‘Reconnecting universities and enterprises to unleash regional innovation and entrepreneurial activity – KnowHub’ 2019-2022, co-funded by the European Union.
This project is based on the concept proven by the implementation of the TEMPUS project: “Knowledge Transfer Unit – From Applied Research and Technology-Entrepreneurial Know-How Exchange to Development of Interdisciplinary Curricula Modules” (KTU). This project aims at development of sustainable relationship between universities and economy in Western Balkan Countries (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro). The wider objective of this project is to strengthen the Partner Country Universities (PCUs) in a way that will allow them to fulfill their central role as innovators in their national economies and to become a respected partner of the enterprises.
This project has two key objectives:
- To establish and equip in the first half of the project implementation 6 Commercialization Hubs at all PCUs that will serve both as technology transfer units and sources of inputs for the development of the interdisciplinary curricula modules
- Modernization and development of the curricula through the modification of the existing/ development of new practice-oriented modules and their implementation at the PCUs in the second half of the project, as a result of the Hubs’ activity.
Partners in the consortium:
- FH JOANNEUM GESELLSCHAFT MBH
- WORLD UNIVERSITY SERVICE-OSTERREICHISCHES KOMITEE VEREIN
- UNIVERSITAT DE GIRONA
- VAASAN YLIOPISTO
- ASSOCIATION OF CITIZENS NATIONAL CENTRE FOR DEVELOPMENT OF INN
- U.E.T. SHPK
- UNIVERSITETIT TE VLORES
- UNIVERZITET U SARAJEVU
- University of Mostar
- ZAKLADA ZA INOVACIJSKI I TEHNOLOSKI RAZVITAK
- JAVNA USTANOVA UNIVERZITET CRNE GORE PODGORICA