Dean of Students
The Dean of Students and her team at the European University of Tirana assist the university students in their personal, social and academic development, enabling a better study experience.
- Promoting a welcoming environment at the university to create a sense of belonging.
- Respect the fact of being different among students.
- Encouraging students to make their own decisions, to be independent in the learning process and to take responsibility for their actions.
- Facilitating students and families by providing resources until the situation improves.
- Empowering students as leaders to be more involved in civil society affairs.
- Creating opportunities for students to be academically successful by engaging in extra-curricular activities.
- Strategic collaboration with the community in and outside the university so that students gain the most experience.
- Advocacy for all students.
Our team is a catalyzer for the university experience and prepares students to create, share and apply the knowledge they receive from teaching. It is made up of young professionals, committed to continuous collaboration and improvement. We do our job with integrity and professional ethics.
- Grants for ideas,
- Diversity of ideas, people and cultures,
- Intellectual freedom,
- Excellent in everything we do.
In collaboration with the faculty, students and administrative staff of the university, we develop, offer and manage programs and services that:
- Assist students with guidance and counseling.
- Facilitate various activities at the University.
- Offer support to Government and Student Clubs.
- Support academic life by creating teaching groups, tutorials, and instruction.
- Advocate for the needs and interests of students.
- Counseling students for engagement.